4th Concentrated Photovoltaic Summit USA 2012
Now in its 4th year, CPV USA 2012 is once again bringing together the concentrated photovoltaic community and the key customers, investors and stakeholders.
This is the definitive CPV event in the US this year. With a new venue and bigger, better agenda, CPV USA is absolutely unmissable. Over the 2 days you will get the following:
- End the guesswork - Profile your utility customers and target them effectively to win big in the race for megawatt projects
- Opportunity knocks - Act now to unravel the truth behind the hottest new markets and applications before your competitors beat you to it!
- Master reliability - Accelerate your track record through advances in components and performance testing to dramatically boost viability
- Break the chicken & egg conundrum - Scale up projects & operations and lower costs to prove CPV's bankability to your customers
- Strategize for the price war - Assess the market conditions and examine the competitive landscape to position yourself for increased market share
Who should attend?
This conference is a senior level, targeted industry event for decision‐making and C‐level attendees. They will be system developers, utilities, component suppliers, EPCs and more.
Anyone who is serious about CPV will be present – not just for the comprehensive agenda, but also for the unrivalled networking opportunities. As well as a solid US‐focus, there will be a strong international presence from the markets that matter to CPV.
This year the conference will be bigger and better than ever before – with more features and sessions than previous instalments. We do not build unstructured, disorientating exhibitions like so many of the renewable energy conferences on the calendar.
Leading CPV speakers confirmed
The biggest names in the CPV industry are already confirmed: Amonix, SolFocus, Soitec, SunPower Corp., Abengoa, GreenVolts, Suntrix are all part of the 30+ speaker lineup.